Some of you might be concerned that by giving EveryStay the same content (images and descriptions) as you have on your own website, you create 'duplicate content' on the web which may harm the SEO performance of your own site. There is no reason to worry. Towards search engines, EveryStay marks all house content as 'we are not the original source' by using so called 'canonical tags'. This way the search engine knows that they should continue to assign all 'unique content' credit to your website.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Key Features on EveryStay
- How to get started?
- How do I set-up my calendar?
- Does duplicate content harm the SEO performance of your own site?
- How do I download my invoice?
- Do you have traffic in my area?
- Why is my property under review?
- Groups - Apartment Units in One Building
- Changing the order of the images
- Why is my calendar blocked?