No, all booking requests you send through EveryStay are non-binding. Just let the owner know, that their offer is not relevant to you anymore, in case they contact you directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my dog/pet?
- Do I have to withdraw a booking request in case I reconsidered or found something else?
- What to do, if I made a mistake in my booking request?
- How can I cancel or adapt a confirmed booking?
- Who is party to the rental contract?
- Why do some properties do not have a booking calendar?
- What to do, if I don't get an awnser on my booking request?
- How does a non-binding booking request work?
- Can EveryStay offer me a suitable property for my holiday?
- How do I find a suitable holiday home?