Just send another booking request with the correct data for the concerned house/apartment. Please, make the owner aware in your notes, that this booking request includes the correct data and that the last one is invalid. To find the holiday home of choice again, simply click the link in the enquiry confirmation we sent you in response to your initial request.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my dog/pet?
- Do I have to withdraw a booking request in case I reconsidered or found something else?
- What to do, if I made a mistake in my booking request?
- How can I cancel or adapt a confirmed booking?
- Who is party to the rental contract?
- Why do some properties do not have a booking calendar?
- What to do, if I don't get an awnser on my booking request?
- How does a non-binding booking request work?
- Can EveryStay offer me a suitable property for my holiday?
- How do I find a suitable holiday home?