Just send another booking enquiry with the correct data for the concerned house/apartment. Please, make the owner aware in your notes, that this booking enquiry includes the correct data and that the last one is invalid. To find the holiday home of choice again, simply click the link in the enquiry confirmation we sent you in response to your initial enquiry.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my dog/pet?
- Do I have to withdraw a booking enquiry in case I reconsidered or found something else?
- What to do, if I made a mistake in my booking enquiry?
- How can I cancel or adapt a confirmed booking?
- Who is party to the rental contract?
- Why do some properties do not have a booking calendar?
- What to do, if I don't get an answer on my booking enquiry?
- How does a non-binding booking enquiry work?
- Can EveryStay offer me a suitable property for my holiday?
- How do I find a suitable holiday home?