No, EveryStay does not charge any fees or take a percentage of successful bookings. You pay a one-time annual fee per property listing. Then you retain 100% of the rental income.
Articles in this section
- What advantages does EveryStay offer me?
- What are the first steps to listing my property?
- Do I have to pay a commission if I get a successful booking?
- I have received a booking request for booked periods, what is it?
- What payment methods does EveryStay offer?
- Does EveryStay support direct booking and online payments?
- How do I contact EveryStay?
- How many booking requests can I expect?
- Does my subscription extend automatically?
- Does the guest pay a fee for sending a booking inquiry?