No, EveryStay doesn't plan to enable online bookings or online payment. We believe, that any communication and business interaction should take place directly between owner and guest. We don't want to act as an unnecessary middleman.
Articles in this section
- What advantages does EveryStay offer me?
- What are the first steps to listing my property?
- Do I have to pay a commission if I get a successful booking?
- I have received a booking request for booked periods, what is it?
- What payment methods does EveryStay offer?
- Does EveryStay support direct booking and online payments?
- How do I contact EveryStay?
- How many booking requests can I expect?
- Does my subscription extend automatically?
- Does the guest pay a fee for sending a booking inquiry?